Friday, October 21, 2011

Why do uRun?

Why do uRun?
…because it is faster than walking
…because I can
…because runners run
…the competition
…it is me vs myself
…for recreation
…it’s a cheap fix
…to lose pudginess
…the fresh air
…I have more energy
…to quit smoking
…to relax
…for charity
…it makes me happier
…purifies me
…to get fit
…it’s peaceful and energizing
…it feels good when I stop
…for solitude
…because it gets easier
…self-esteem
…stress relief
…for the endorphins
…for camaraderie
…it makes the food taste better
…to be in a better mood
…because I can do math better
…good feeling of accomplishment
…run away
…it’s a gift to be able to run
…because I live to run
…tired of being fat and miserable
…for health reasons
…I sleep better
…because it’s hard
...because it hurts
…because the blood flows faster
…because I can
…because I can think clearer
…food tastes much better at the end
…it is fun to see other runners from the back
…I like to make others smile
…I like the perfume of other runners
…to see many sizes and colours of everything
…to receive another trophy, or medal or bib number

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home